Saturday, March 24, 2012

18 Minutes: Find Your Focus, master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done



It is spring break and I am reading a self help book!  Most people would find that action repulsive, but to me 18 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done is the best book I have read in months.  Why?  Because for me,  Bregman "cuts it to the quick" so to speak.  Rather than giving the reader a multitude of tasks, Bregman helps one discover what is important, and then suggests a way to keep a daily focus.  For anyone feeling as though email rules the day, there are two many errands to run, too much paper to manage, or too many items on their "to do" list 18 Minutes is the solution.  I would take this book over a beach read any day......

No comments: